10 questions to never ask a transgender person by Laura Jane Grace
Fucking brilliant. The Fact that it’s LJG AND she’s wearing a Discharge top makes this even more perfect!
I’m still looking for more zines & merch to sell.
SMASH THE PATRIARCHY
(& leave it to bleed)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily)
Beautiful Bodies © Shino
Did you ever talked to someone who is trying so hard to believe that their inner fatphobia is only related to the “health issue” that they really don’t realize how contradictory their arguments can get? “All bodies are beautiful, but I’m so lucky I’m not fat like those other girls!”
Let me tell you something, you can’t evaluate someone’s health by their weight only. And let me tell you something equally important: No one OWES you their health!! Adults are capable of making their life decisions as they damn well please even if unhealthy.